- Cleveland Chiropractic College, Doctor of Chiropractic
- University of Kentucky, Bachelor of Arts
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician (CCSP®)
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment Certified (SFMA)
- Functional Movement Taping Certified (FMT)
- Class IV Laser Certified
- American Chiropractic Association Member
- American Chiropractic Association Council on Sports Injuries
- International Federation of Sports Chiropractic (FICS)
Areas of Interest
- Sports related injuries and rehabilitative care
- Identification and Management of Concussion
- Headache and TMJ Disorders Evaluation and Management
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners – Physiotherapy Written Exams Committee
- ACC- RAC Conference 2016 – Presentation on Knowledge and Attitudes in Sports Injury Management; A Survey of Chiropractic Student Interns.
- Knowledge and Attitudes in Sports Injury Management; A Survey of Chiropractic Student Interns. Presentation at ACC-RAC March 2016.
- Chiropractic Student Attitudes Regarding Radiology Use; Survey Development and Validation. The Journal of Chiropractic Education. 2015. 29(1): 107.